[airstrike] Airstrike levels and goal oriented game-play

Erik Auerswald auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Tue Aug 1 09:00:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 03:44:54PM +0300, Eero Tamminen wrote:

> Btw. Which of the things on the TODO list:
> 	http://fluff.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/ToDo
>
> Are still to be done?
>
> I've done the end-conditions (1.0) and trigger (1.1) stuff.
> (Latter was needed for end-conditions.)

AI for biplanes needs to be done, all other sprites are controlled in
some way. Missiles are controlled by an AI, ufos, clouds, ... have a
hardcoded movement pattern.

The AI can be copied to another sprite (used with the cloning bonus).
Transfering it to another sprite is the trivial extension to copy and
remove the original.

All the other points need to be addressed in some way. IMHO the logical
next step would be to add ingame info on fuel, lives, bombs and score.

Erik