[airstrike] Triggers and level ending

Eero Tamminen eero.tamminen at netsonic.fi
Thu Jul 14 17:11:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Thursday 14 July 2005 23:01, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > > Feel free to experiment and report bugs on it. :-)
> >
> > I did not yet test it thorougly, but atleast sometimes after restarting
> > a level with F5 the game segfaults after triggering a level-done or
> > level-fail.
>
> Did you get a backtrace?
>
> I commited some fixes to the timer triggers but nothing that might
> explain a crash.

I commited fix to one crash.

I also added support for setting level end trigger reason and showing
it at level end.

There are still some problems:
- I added to the level 1 player death (level restart) triggers, but that
  means the level is skipped if level 0 is played first.  The reason is
  that object statistics are not zeroed at the level end
- Shell syntax doesn't understand multiword string keywords in quotes ("")

Ulf, could you look at these?

	- Eero