[airstrike] Triggers and level ending

Erik Auerswald auerswal at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Sun Jul 3 19:08:55 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 02, 2005 at 12:59:46AM +0300, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> [...]
> - I was also thinking that plane should suicide if user tries to bomb, but
>   there's neither more bombs nor fuel, would that be acceptable?
>   I though to add level-fail condition to planes dying too many times to
>   each level.  Other alternative would be to just have a "Restart level"
>   key.  Opinions?

I would prefer an extra suicide key or an additional constraint of very
low velocity (that will be reached after "landing") to prevent accidental
suicides. Or planes sitting on the ground without bombs and fuel could
self-destruct after e.g. 15 seconds. And there could be introduced a
way to destroy your plane by crashing into the ground... ;-)

For testing a "restart level" key would be fine.

Erik