dev-cpp support

Pavel 'xkurt' Martinov xkurt at inbox.ru
Sat Aug 13 08:29:26 EDT 2005

Hey, guys !
First i would like to sorry for my english. It is bad, because i'm from
Russia. :-)

I recived last revision(49) of yours code and add Dev-Cpp support and
change
int main(int argc, const char *argv[]) to int main(int argc, char
*argv[]) - needed for SDL_main.
Dev-Cpp - GNU IDE for Windows, it is work with mingw-gcc.

But i can't commit my files, because i have not subversion accaunt.
Please give me it :-).

I think, that i can add net support for this project. I have little
expirience with network programming under linux&windows and now learn
SDL_net.