Multiple players

Eero Tamminen eero.tamminen at netsonic.fi
Tue Apr 5 16:10:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

I thought to mail a small status report on Airstrike CVS code:
- Player re-generation with player generators works
  (currently used on levels 1&2)
- Player AI can be set from the command line
  (i.e. which player starts at which position. positions are
  specified in level files)
- Ulf improved the plane so that it uses a different aerodynamics
  model when it has started damaged too much and has started
  burning.  I really like this. :-)

You can test this stuff by getting the media package from the
Airstrike www-page and latest code from the CVS.  Then just:
	airstrike -level 2 -ai player1 "Me" -ai player2 "My pal"

	- Eero