[airstrike] Hi

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Tue Oct 5 04:00:55 EDT 2004

> About friction, you can always fudge it to a scale, the ratio (not the
> actual value you might use, or could be) could be something like
> friction ratio = speed x mass x (acceleration + 1), but I guess you
> probably wouldn't want to do that :)

I want to have friction at a point, so that if an object touches another
it will start to rotate. Then we can do stuff like rolling a big rock
down a hill. This is a bit more difficult.. In the meantime
we can have something like what you describe of course. It is perhaps
no so important for gameplay anyway.

Ulf