Hi

Malek Ghantous M.Ghantous at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 08:43:42 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I recently read that you were after some help with the collision
detection.  I'll say right out that I have never programmed a game before,
nor have I ever written in C, but I figure I'll have to learn sometime.
The one thing I have that might be useful is a background in maths, so if
I could get a better idea of the problem I might have a chance at finding
a solution.  Whether I'm of any use or not I'd like to congratulate
everyone who's worked on the game so far as I loved Biplanes on the Amiga
and used to think it would be cool to improve it in some ways - and that
you've certainly done.  I of course have my own suggestions formed over
many a long hour getting creamed at biplanes by my trusty Amiga-owning
friend, but I won't trouble you with them right away.

Cheers,

Malek.