[airstrike] Airstrike TODO

machiel at bsdfreaks.nl machiel at bsdfreaks.nl
Thu May 6 03:56:20 EDT 2004

> Hi,
>
> I updated the Airstrike TODO, you can see it here:
> http://cvs.lysator.liu.se/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/airstrike/doc/TODO?cvsroot=airstrike
>
> If you'd like to pick up some of the tasks or have opinions of the
> feature priorities, please mail on the list. (the tasks are not yet
> Ulf-approved, I hope he looks into them once he gets back)
>
> Once Airstrike is in more playeable state we might want to prioritize
> stuff to go to v1 and what will come after that.  (levels were originally
> supposed to be post v1.  Our release management got a bit out of hand
> or more likely was non-existent :-))
>

> 	- Eero

I find airstrike a nice looking game,

My primary goal is to make airstrike platform independent, witch will say
that the source code can build (at least) on Linux, FreeBSD and Windows. I
think if airstrike is easy to install and is easy to build on those
platforms that the popularity of this game will grow quickly. Depending on
how much time I have I will also help make airstrike more playable.

- Machiel

p.s.

I don't have CVS access at this moment.