[airstrike] Windows problems

machiel at bsdfreaks.nl machiel at bsdfreaks.nl
Fri Jun 4 08:11:27 EDT 2004

Okay some information from my side

I'm using the C++ compiler from MSVC 6.0, (/TP)

I did this because he doesn't understand the construction INLINE

The definition of INLINE = inline, but that doesn't make any sense.

For example:

static INLINE void clear_it(sprite_t **pos, sprite_t *it)

C:\cvs\airstrike\src\sprites\bonus.c(105) : error C2059: syntax error :
'constant'

If i can fix this problem, I could use the C compiler /TC in stead of /TP.