Windows problems

machiel at bsdfreaks.nl machiel at bsdfreaks.nl
Fri Jun 4 04:13:04 EDT 2004

I have downloaded the new CVS of airstike. But the last changes after my
last CVS update generated 215 Build Errors on the Windows platform.

What to do?

The most problems have to do with the removed cast that I maded:

C:\cvs\airstrike\src\core\animation.c(52) : error C2440: '=' : cannot
convert from 'void *' to 'struct animation *'
        Conversion from 'void*' to pointer to non-'void' requires an
explicit cast
C:\cvs\airstrike\src\core\animation.c(53) : error C2440: '=' : cannot
convert from 'void *' to 'struct image ** '
        Conversion from 'void*' to pointer to non-'void' requires an
explicit cast
bitmask.c

Also the array problems are back.

C:\cvs\airstrike\src\engine\array.h(6) : error C2580: redefinition of
class name 'array'
        C:\cvs\airstrike\src\engine\array.h(6) : see declaration of 'array'

What is the best way to fix this problems,

There are more build problems created, but the most one in combination
with those 2.

-	Machiel Mastenbroek

p.s. I use the C compiler, not the C++ compiler.