[airstrike] Woes getting airstrike working

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Fri Jan 9 11:18:35 EST 2004

Oliver Marshall wrote:

> Yeah, just got it working by downloading the source and putting the
.exe in the same folder. Perhaps put that in the faq ??

Yeah, but we should really make one single package with everything in
it.

> Also, any idea if you can still get the original Biplanes game that
> airstrike seems to be based on ?

I'm pretty sure you can dig up the Amiga biplanes game and run it in
an emulator, I remember seeing it on some Amiga archive site (try
http://members.tripod.com/whdloadrules/games.html). Otherwise you can
get several similar DOS games, Sopwith being one of them.

Ulf