[airstrike] Compilation Errors

Eero Tamminen oak at welho.com
Thu Apr 29 16:07:03 EDT 2004

Hi,

> > I'm having trouble compiling airstrike from cvs.
>
> Go to the src subdirectory and run make from there.
> It will then generate an executable named "testengine".

I changed the CVS makefile so that the produced binary is again
named 'airstrike' instead of 'testengine' (as the upper level makefile
expects).

I also added sound support back in:
- sound effects are now defined in engine/sound_fx.[ch]
- changed core/sound.* to accept the sound position as vector_t instead
  of two ints:
  - changed biplane.c, bird.c & bullet.c accordingly
- sound support in makefile
- sound is now on by the default

Ulf, I think maths.[ch] and array.[ch] could be moved to core/, there's
nothing Airstrike specific in them.  What do you think?

> If you want to run that executable you'll also need the
> graphics files from one of the snapshots, since these aren't
> included in the CVS.

Hm.   I could make a temporary snapshot out of the stuff if somebody
is interested.

> And btw, the game isn't in a playable state (at least it
> wasn't last week), so if you want to play it, you'll better
> download the pre6 version.

The main problem at the moment is that there's only one plane.
Otherwise I think the game is now better than earlier.

	- Eero