Penguin animation for Airstrike

Eero Tamminen oak at welho.com
Fri Mar 28 16:01:24 EST 2003

Hi,

I just made a penguin for Airstrike which walks.  As there's no walking
man animation yet, I thought it could be replaced with penguin.  Or maybe
there could be an icefloat level where are igloos instead of huts and
penguins instead of humans (receiving the mails).  On these levels cannons
would naturally shoot snowballs :-).

The POV file and animation are attached to this mail.
To render the POV file, add just add this to pov/Makefile:
--
pingu.png: pingu.pov
        $(MAKE) NAME=pingu WD=16 HT=16 FRAMES=8 anim

The penguin inspiration came from Crystal theme here:
	http://everaldo.com/crystal/

	- Eero