[airstrike] Level editor

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Sun Mar 23 11:47:51 EST 2003

They are obviously color-blind, but other than that the editor seems
nice.  I noticed that they have their own windowing system. Peter,
what is your idea for widgets in the Airstrike level editor, should we
use some library or do our own thing? We could use their windowing system,
but maybe it's easier to write our own special purpose code.

I like the description of the Agar engine:

"Agar is a graphical engine aimed primarly at applications ranging
from tile-based / integer-only 2D games to multithreaded 3D
simulations."

Besides that it can probably cook your lunch and bring about world
peace..

Regards,
Ulf