[airstrike] Joystick support?

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Tue Feb 4 04:53:12 EST 2003

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 10:17:03PM +0100, Eduard Werner wrote:
> > Maybe you should start with donating a joystick to Ulf :-).
>
> No problem, I still have an unused Logitech which I don't need any
> more (attaches to the gameport, not USB). But I guess just sending it
> will cost more than buy one :-) But I can check, of course. Ulf?

Sadly I don't have any gameports on my machine (it's a laptop). Thanks
for the offer anyway. The luola solution looks neat, but we cannot let
the joystick override the array key, because then it makes multiplayer
harder. I guess I can buy some cheap gamepad and see if I can get it
to work.

Regards
Ulf