[airstrike] Joystick support?

Eero Tamminen oak at welho.com
Mon Feb 3 14:04:11 EST 2003

> > s.o. else would try and hack the stuff together I'd be willing to do
> > some debugging and testing.

Maybe you should start with donating a joystick to Ulf :-).

> If noone else picks this up then maybe I'll see what I can do. Thanks for
> the Kobo tip.

I noticed that in the Luola game (which source I got here) there's also
joystick support. It's only a couple of functions in src/console.c, one
maps joystick buttons to return key and other maps joystick movement to
four arrow keys and then the insert that key into SDL event queue.
Then there's of course init & deinit for 4 joystick and configuration
whether people are using joystick or keyboard.

Luola:
	http://www.saunalahti.fi/~laakkon1/linux/luola/index.php

	- Eero