[airstrike] Windows compiler?

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Fri Dec 20 08:39:02 EST 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 02:22:43PM +0100, Big Pilot wrote:

> What compiler are you guys using to build the game on the Windows
> platform? As 'good' OSS netizens I would recommend using and
> encouraging people to use the Dev-Cpp Windows compiler
> (www.bloodshed.net) and also including build files for this compiler
> (i.e. .dev file).

I think Peter uses Visual C, and other people have used CygWin. The
code should be portable to any SDL-supported platform, so I'm not so
concerned about which compiler people uses.. I myself use gcc, which
is also the most important compiler for me.

If you like to contribute this '.dev' file you are welcome to do so. I cannot
maintain or test it, so you have to do this also. But you are very welcome!

--Ulf