Scrolling levels?

Big Pilot bigpilot at linuxmail.org
Fri Dec 20 08:20:38 EST 2002

I noticed this game as it is modelled after a CGA game I used to play a long time ago called 'Sopwith' I think. Only this game had a scrolling display which was alot more fun. So I'm asking, do you guys intend to make something similar?

Also, the physics in the game are *too* good, as is the AI of the computer controlled player. I would make the physics a lot more like 'Sopwith' i.e. simple with no accelleration, aerodynamics, gravity etc. or at least adjustable.

Regards,

BigPilot