[airborne] Airborne 1.2 linux server now available...

support at eliott-ness.com support at eliott-ness.com
Fri Jan 11 16:09:08 EST 2008

Hello Ryan

The few people of us who tried to follow this game posted you one or two
question

There was no answer

Why download this game if nobody can give any kind of support?

Is Ryan Gordon / Icculus, a company that is hired by some big EA Activision
that do have money so they pay well the Ryan company, or you are alone and
do everything for free? Then I will not search personnaly to bore you with
my silly questions

Thx

Sami