[airborne] Linux server now available.

Perry [Eliteserv.co.uk] info at eliteserv.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 18:41:40 EDT 2007

Thanks for your server files Ryan.

Couple of Q's

1. Can we run multi servers from one master set of files?
2. Can we set the IP and port on the command line?

Sorry if these Q's have been asked in windoze forums but I have not been
interested in hosting this until these files where released ;)

Starting my 7.5GB upload :(

Thanks in advance,

Perry Heath
EliteServ.co.uk