News archive: (submit news)
- PhysicsFS 0.1.7 released (posted 2002-07-10 19:10:04 by icculus):
It's out, go get it.
- A TON of win32 updates and fixes. All win32 developers and users will want to upgrade immediately.
- A minor buffer overflow (if such a thing exists) was fixed in the CD detection code; this affects all platforms but BeOS.
- A convenience API for reading integers in a byte-order friendly way. This is nothing that you couldn't reproduce in your own app, but it's nice to have it in the library itself.
- Build system works more globally; older autoconf/automake versions are supported, and MacOS X and Cygwin can now build shared libraries.
- Other fixes and tweaks.
Thanks to Alexander Pipelka for his help and patches.
To pull from CVS:
cvs -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/cvsroot login
(password is "anonymous", without the quotes.)
cvs -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs/cvsroot co physfs
MacOS X bins
All binaries are unsupported; build from source if they give you trouble.
get news rdf